The Company Theatre entertains, enlightens, and energizes audiences with high quality productions; and through the Academy, it inspires students of all ages through the power of the performing arts.
The Company Theatre enhances the cultural climate of the South Shore community through their offerings of performing arts shows, programs, and education. We collaborate with people of all ages, ethnicities, genders, and varying abilities to provide outlets of expression for their creativity. In the ever changing world of performing arts, The Company Theatre embraces the need for inclusion and diversity on stage and in leadership roles.
COMPANY THEATRE FAST FACTS
- Four-time recipient of the Moss Hart Award, and two-time IRNE Award winners
- 35,000+ tickets sold annually
- Five theatrical productions annually
- Four youth productions annually
- Annual Celebrity & Concert Series
- Educational programs for children, teens, and adults
- Scholarships available
- Technical training and internships
- Affordable prices
- Member of the Card to Culture program through the Mass Cultural Council
Each year, thousands of theatre-goers across the South Shore and Southeastern Massachusetts are dazzled by the excellence of the shows staged by the award-winning Company Theatre.
As a non-profit entity, The Company Theatre is committed to:
- Entertaining with accessible, high-quality theatre at affordable prices.
- Educating students of diverse cultural and financial backgrounds in all aspects of the performing and visual arts through an apprenticeship program and the Academy of the Company Theatre.
- And Enriching the cultural scene by giving people of all social and ethnic origins the opportunity to experience and participate in new and established theatrical works.
We look forward to welcoming you to our Theatre!