Official rules – TikTok Student Video Contest
No purchase necessary to enter or win
These are the Official Rules for the TCT TikTok Video Contest (“Contest”). The contest begins on the first day of each month and ends on the last day of each month. The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered or associated with TikTok. This contest is open to students ages 13-20.
All entrants under 18 must have parent/guardian consent to participate. Not open to employees and immediate family members (spouse, parent, siblings and children) of TCT, its directors, officers, board members, employees or agents. Immediate family members of TCT employees are ineligible for a prize but may post a TikTok video.
How to Enter
To enter, entrant must submit:
- An original TikTok video link to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Proof of posting to your own personal social media- though hashtag #TCTTok and tagging of @companytheatre
By submitting all items, the entrant automatically confirms that he/she agrees to all official rules.
Video Entry Deadline
The deadline to enter is the last day of each month. Winner will be contacted via email and announced on our social channels.
- Prizes will be announced on our social media at the start of each month for that month’s contest.
TCT will select at random from eligible entries. One submission is equal to one entry. Winner will be drawn on First Day of the following month.
Contest Video Details
- Entries can be submitted by an individual or pair. A team’s prize must be split equally by the team members.
- By submitting, you agree to allow TCT to post your entry on our social media accounts.
- Video may be up to 3 minutes in length.
- Video must promote an upcoming production or class at The Company Theatre or Academy of The Company Theatre
- Student(s) may use a smartphone to film the video and must be in vertical format for TikTok.
- Videos must be live-action or animation, no PowerPoint slides.
- Videos may not use copyrighted images or music.
- Multiple video submissions are allowed but only one winner will be selected.
- Videos must not infringe the privacy or personality rights of any person or deceased person.
- Entries must comply with the Terms of Service of TikTok, which provides that in order to access or use the services the person must be 13 years or older, cannot make available material which is defamatory to any person, obscene, offensive, pornographic, hateful, racist, discriminatory, or inflammatory: https://www.tiktok.com/legal/terms-of-service?lang=en
- For information on TikTok’s intellectual policies: https://www.tiktok.com/legal/copyright-policy?lang=en
Entrant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and holds harmless and indemnifies TCT and TikTok, and each of their directors, officers, employees, or agents, against any and all liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), with respect to or arising from either the entrant’s participation or the receipt or use of the prizes awarded in this Contest.